Your privacy is very important to Hermain LTD.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
This Policy explains how and why we collect, use, store, transfer and disclose your information.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest product announcements, and upcoming events.
- It allows us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, this information is important to your consumer experience with us, therefore you cannot opt out of receiving these types of communications from us.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
Our website will not:
- Share any personal information with third parties.
CUSTOMER DATA SHARING
National and/or EU rules sets certain limits to how and when you may share customer-identifying information with Klarna. EU regulations state that the customer must have clicked the Klarna option before the Merchant shares any such information. This means you share privacy data at the Klarna.Credit.Authorise call, not before. Our default setup complies with EU regulations. If you operate in another jurisdiction, you must check what kind of setup is permitted before you do the integration.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna some of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Our website and its contents are for general information only and are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, representations or undertakings about any of the content of the website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the website. We make no guarantees that the website is free from computer viruses. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading it or its contents.